SHOTGUN 400 COURSE
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum: Shotgun 400
This 8-hour course will focus the student on the power behind the shotgun and its use in an aggressive manner, stopping targets as threats present themselves. It will also leverage all the skills acquired in Defensive Shotgun 1 and 2 and take them to the next level. Grab your bandolier of shotgun shells and stretch out your shoulder as we are going to be doing a lot of range time shooting here!
Focus areas within this course include:
• Advanced shooting with movement
• Advanced shooting with cover/concealment
• Advanced low-light shooting techniques
• Close quarter/retention shooting
• Searching/clearing techniques
• Defensive Shotgun 1 & 2
• Practical Shooting
Equipment and supplies required:
• Semi-automatic or pump shotgun (you must bring your own)
• 280 rounds of ammunition (240 number 6 shot or larger pellet size, 20 Buckshot. 20 Slugs)
• Eye and ear protection
• Attached weapon light for shotgun (required)
• Sidearm, 50 rounds of pistol ammunition, strong side holster
• Shotgun sling, 3-point or single-point sling required
Course tuition is $120.00
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.