SHOTGUN 200 COURSE
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum: Shotgun 200
Defensive Shotgun I
Defensive Shotgun I is the first part of a two-part class series. This first class builds on the elements of the Introduction to Shotguns course and elevates the student’s understanding of this powerful device. When it comes to firepower and home defense it is hard to beat a well-trained individual with a strong understanding of the shotgun. Smaller shooters are encouraged to use 20ga or .410ga.
Instructors: All instructors for this course are required to have NRA Certification and/or have prior Military, Law Enforcement or competitive shooting backgrounds
Focus areas within this course include:
• Review of skills from Introduction to Shotguns
• Basic shotgun reloading techniques
• Shooting at stationary targets
• Different defensive shooting positions
• Proper ammunition selection for defensive shooting scenarios
1 hour class time, remainder is range time
Introduction to Shotguns or able to demonstrate proper loading/unloading and operation
Equipment and supplies required:
• Semi-automatic or pump shotgun (we suggest you bring your own, rentals are limited)
• 140 rounds of ammunition (120 rounds of number 6 shot or larger pellet size, 10 buckshot, 10 slugs)
• Eye and ear protection
• Attached weapon light (recommended but not required for Level I)
Course tuition is $150.00
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.