SHOTGUN 100 COURSE
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum: Shotgun 100
Introduction to Shotguns
Introduction to Shotguns is a 3-4 hour course designed to provide students with the basic instruction and understanding of the shotgun, its history and purpose. The shotgun can be a great all around tool for not only fun target shooting, but also as a very effective defensive weapon for the home.
Instructors: All instructors for this course are required to have NRA Certification and/ or have prior Military, Law Enforcement or competitive shooting backgrounds
Focus areas within this course include:
• Shotgun fundamentals
• Safe manipulation of the shotgun
• Ammunition selections/ purpose
• Automatic vs. pump style shotguns
• Characteristics of various shotgun loads
• Live fire practice
3 hours class time, 1 hour range time
Positive attitude and willingness to participate
Equipment and supplies required:
• Semi-automatic or pump shotgun (we suggest you bring your own, rentals are limited)
• At least 20 rounds of ammunition (ammo must be a number 6 shot or larger pellet size)
• Eye and ear protection
Course tuition is $60.00
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.