DISASTER PREPAREDNESS & 3 DAY BAG
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum:
Disaster Preparedness & 3-Day Bag
This 4 hour course is designed to help you understand the basics of personal readiness and some of the essential items that you should consider should disasters strike. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has instructed all citizens to be prepared to survive 3 days on your own in the event of an emergency. Are you prepared? If not, take this course. It will provide you life saving tips and ideas and give you the background skills to sustain you and your family in an emergency for your home, your car, and with your E.D.C. (Every Day Carry). You may purchase our complete 3 Day Bag in advance for an additional $60.00 (pick-up upon completion of class).
Instructors: All instructors for this course are required to have backgrounds specific to emergency preparedness.
Focus areas within this course include:
• Types of emergencies and preparing for them
• Understanding basic needs for survival
• Understanding how to build a proper emergency survival kit
• Security and communication in a crisis
• How to prepare your home and family for 6 months or more
• How to budget your survival plan
• Bugging in vs Bugging out
• How to prepare your family in a self-defense encounter
• Risk and threat assessment
• Teamwork in a crisis
Course tuition is $60.00
You may purchase our complete 3 Day Bag in advance for an additional $60.00 (pick-up upon completion of class).
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.