PISTOL 200 COURSE
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum: P200
Fundamental Shooting Skills
This course is designed around learning the fundamental skills behind shooting handguns both safely and accurately, and is the second-level class in the C2 Tactical Pistol Curriculum. The Fundamental Shooting Skills course is 4 hours with a high instructor-to-student ratio, allowing for close, personal hands-on attention while still being in a relaxed classroom environment. Course instruction includes classroom work, hands on dry-fire practice and live-fire practice. This class is designed for anyone that cannot shoot consistent 2” groups at 21ft.
Instructors: All instructors for this course are required to have NRA Certification and/ or have prior Military, Law Enforcement or competitive shooting backgrounds
Focus areas within this course include:
• Excellent for beginners to intermediate shooters
• Key fundamental features include grip, proper operation of your firearm, stance, sight alignment, and trigger squeeze
• Learn and review universal firearm safety
• Practice one of the hardest to master skills – trigger control
• Excellent review for seasoned shooters that have not been shooting for a while and would like to group their rounds within 2 inches at 21ft.
• Skills required for anyone looking at the Concealed Carry course
• Skills required for students interested in moving on to the more advanced shooting courses
2 hours class time and 2 hours range time
Equipment and supplies required:
Class requires eye and ear protection and at least 100 rounds of ammunition for the firearm you will use
Handguns may be rented at no cost but will require you to purchase C2 Tactical’s range ammunition for use
Course tuition is $60.00
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.