DEFENSIVE PISTOL OPERATIONS
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum
Defensive Pistol Operations
Our Defensive Pistol Operations course is designed for the progressive student in mind who desires to “evolve their skills” in a practical, real world shooting environment. Our “No Ego” approach to instruction encourages our students to translate proper knowledge, skills & attitude to a higher level of accuracy and personal development.
This course is a dynamic shooting course with an intermediate level of physical activity. We encourage all students to wear appropriate clothing, footwear & headgear for the day as well as bring note taking material for this challenging, yet entertaining “in-context” course.
Instructors: All of our vetted instructors meet and exceed the state’s requirements for firearms instruction with a minimum of 15+ years of competent experience and are certified by either DOD, federal, state law enforcement agencies as well as the NRA.
Focus areas within this course include:
• Fundamentals & Safety Review
• Firearm & Gear Selection & Maintenance
• Reloads & Stoppage Clearances
• Shooter Movement
• Multiple Threat Engagement
• Conventional & Unconventional Positions
• Disadvantaged Shooter Techniques
• Bilateral Pistol Operations
• Barricaded Shooting
• Tasks, Conditions & Standards
• Pressure Drills
• Course Qualifications
6-hour range time
• Personal Trauma Kit
• Eye & Ear Pro (Electronics Recommended)
• Gloves, Knee & Elbow Pads (Optional)
• Appropriate Clothing for Training & Weather
• (1) Handgun (Mid-Full Sized Recommended)
• Appropriate Holster & Magazine Pouches (Kydex Recommended)
• Magazines (3 Minimum, 4-6 Recommended)
• Ammunition (400+ Pistol)
• Gun Cleaning Kit with Lube
• 2 Liters of Hydration, Lunch & Snacks
Course tuition is $274.95
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.