CONCEALED CARRY ESSENTIALS
C2 Tactical Course Curriculum: CCE
Concealed Carry Essentials
This course is a must for all concealed carry citizens whether you are new to the concealed carry lifestyle or a seasoned armed citizen, your time with us will be well spent. This is a (4) hour interactive course where all shooters will not only be exposed with the best carry practices for their chosen firearm but more importantly how to defend it, retrieve it and shoot it, if and when the time comes. This “all range time” course is designed to accommodate all levels of shooters and will be sure to evolve your skills and leave with a higher level of shooting performance.
Focus areas within this course include:
• Basic & Advanced Drawstroke Concepts & Techniques
• Ambidextrous Pistol Operations
• Malfunctions & Reloads
• Intro to Shooter Movement
• Shot Placement
• Mindset & Realities of a Gun Fight
• And Much More
4-hour range time
• 200+ Rounds of Ammunition
• (1) Reliable Concealed Carry or Mid-sized Frame Handgun (Semi-Auto or Revolver)
• (3) Magazines Minimum (4 Single Stack Mags) or Speed Loaders
• (1) Holster and Opposing Mag Carrier (Appropriate for your Firearm and Mags)
*Ankle, Bra, Crossdraw, Shoulder Holsters are NOT permitted during this course
Course tuition is $99.95
Want to see upcoming classes for a given month?
If there is a class you are interested in taking & it’s currently unavailable, please complete this form.